Here is a call for participation to tutorials in IEEE ANTS 2011 conference to be held in Bangalore on 18th December 2011. Please register and attend the tutorials if interested and forward this call for participation to your friends/colleagues etc. interested in the field of networking and telecommunications.
Call for Participation to Tutorials
5th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunication Systems (ANTS), IEEE ANTS 2011, (http://www.ieee-comsoc-ants.org)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India, December 18, 2011
The 5th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunication Systems (ANTS) will take place in Bengaluru (Bangalore), India, December 18-21,201. ANTS is the premier IEEE forum on networking and telecommunications in India. In conjunction with the conference, tutorials will be held on 18th December by distinguished researchers on hot and emerging technologies in Networking and Telecommunication from around the Globe. Attendance is open to everyone and the registration is now open through the conference website. We would like to invite you to attend and take part in the tutorials. Come join us!
Tutorials – Keypoints:
· The theme of the conference this year is “Networking and Communication technologies for realizing “any-to-any” connectivity”. Tutorials at ANTS will be presented by domain experts to cover current topics directly related to the conference theme.
· The tutorials cover state-of-the-art research in hot and emerging research areas of Advanced Networking and Telecommunications such as IPv4 to IPv6 migration, Cloud Technologies, Next-Generation Internet, 4G wireless and Mobile technologies, Security as a service, Optical Networking, etc.
· Potential audience for the tutorials (but not limited to ) are Engineers, Network application developers, researchers, academic personnel, etc. interested in knowing and learning state-of-the-art research and keep track of latest developments in the area of networking and Telecommunication.
· Tutorials in IEEE ANTS 2011 provide an opportunity to meet and interact with Academic and Industry experts, other participants with similar areas of interest, participating in different tutorials.
· The tutorials will take place in the heart of the Electronic city in Bengaluru (Bangalore) in conjunction with IEEE ANTS 2011 conference with easy access to participants.
· Tutorials are scheduled on a Sunday to accommodate participants to avail this opportunity without disturbing their professional commitments and activities.
· There will be a 20 minute coffee/tea break in the middle of each tutorial and lunch will be served to all the tutorial registrants.
Date and Venue:
Date: December, 18, 2011
Venue: Radha Regent Bengaluru, 110C, Electronic city, Phase 1 Near Fire Station, Bangalore –560100
How to Participate:
If you are interested in attending tutorials, please register as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Saigopal Thota ([email protected] / [email protected] ).
No tags for this post.