Firefox released an update to stable version ie. 3.09 with lots of security and stability fixes.
Firefox 3.0.9 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.8:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Many users experienced an issue where a corrupt local database caused Firefox to “lose” its stored cookies. (bug 470578)
- Fixed an issue where, starting with Firefox 3.0.7, inline image attachments on popular webmail services (like AOL and AIM) would not display. (bug 482659)
- Large forms would sometimes take a long time to submit. (bug 426991)
- In certain cases, new windows would not have proper focus. (bug 446568)
- See the Firefox 3.0.8 release notes for changes in previous releases.
See the complete list of bugs fixed.
Read the release notes here.
There are no new feature added into Firefox 3.09. If you really want to try new features, install Firefox 3.5 beta4.