“If it had not been (Major) Sandeep’s house, not even a dog would have glanced that way.”
These are the words which came out from the mouth of Kerala chief minister V S Achuthananda, from the state which claims to be 100% literate. What type of education is that which teaches you to play with the sentiments of people and give such shameful remarks in public media.
These words came out when Mr. Achuthananda after he was snubbed by martyr’s dad.
Excuse me sir! You need to be educated once again and don’t play politics when we mourn for the sacrifices made by our brave Indian soldiers. You would not have made such comment if you were not allowed to be elected by “people” against whom you’re making such remarks. Do watch your words.
Its shameful situation for us to be lead by such leaders in this country. What do you think we should be doing in response to this? Do comment. Raise the voice or say “Chalthaa hai” without any shame.
- Kerala CM insults slain Major’s dad
- Purification an insult to nation: Kerala CM
- Slain Major’s father snubs Kerala CM
- Kerala CM insults slain Major Sandeeps family
- Forum link where people show anger against it
- Achuthanandan reacts sharply to snub by slain NSG’s father …