- Kannada is the third oldest language of India.( After Sanskrit & Tamil )
- Kannada is as old as 2000 years.
- Kannada is 99.99% perfect – logically and scientifically.
- We got 7 Jnanpith awards. Look at other languages .. .
Hindi – 6, Telugu – 2, Malayalam – 3, Tamil – 2 (Second one during 2005)
- Shri VINOBA BHAVE has called Kannada script as QUEEN OF WORLD SCRIPTS – ” Vishwa lipigaLa RaaNi – Kannada “
- So called International Language — English do not have its own Script. English is written in “ROMAN“
- So called National Language — Hindi do not have its own script. Hindi is written in
- Though Tamil has a script, logically it is imperfect — as common letters are used for many pronunciations. KANNADA IS AS OLD AS 2000 YEARS, YOU CAN WRITE WHAT YOU SPEAK, YOU CAN READ WHAT YOU WRITE.
- When ” Kaviraja maarga was written . . .” kaaveriyimda , gOdaavarivaregirpa … ” by Amogha varsha nripathumga, English was in cradle & Hindi was not born at all.
- Kannada is the only one Indian language, where a foreigner also impressed by this language and wrote a dictionary (shabdha kosha) in Kannada(Kittal)
- Ragale saahithya can be seen only in kannada which is one of the rarest and different kind of literature.
- Number of literature awards Kuvempu got was highest among any Indian author.
- Kannada chandhassu (shatpadi’s) out pared all other languages
- Maharashtra’s linguist agree that marathi’s study can’t be done without the knowledge of Kannada
- Ancient Greeks were Inspired by the Gold Mining at Hatti which is proved to be predated Christ. Read this.